You’re so annoying you pitiful old man,
I’d like to help you but I don’t know if I can.
I thought you were nice,
but you’re really, really, really not.
Every time I move eventually you find me
and start hanging around,
just another lame excuse to see me,
man it’s getting me down.
You know I’m actually glad to see you.
Maybe I’m the one who’s
i want this on my dash every day
“Challenge accepted!” — phandom.
omg this is still going
Well, of course. You challenged THE PHANDOM.
DID WE BEAT JENSEN ACKLES YET
It’s like a rule that you have to reblog if it appears on your dash
this is why you’re not allowed in the car.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”